Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday Smörgåsbord

It's that time of week again. Saturday!! I usually clean out the refrigerator and we have left overs for lunch and dinner. It's my way to empty it all out so I can fill it up again! Some of my left overs get put right into the freezer when they have cooled enough. Like the Turkey and Vegetable Soup I made earlier this week. As soon as it was cool it went into labeled containers and put right in the freezer. Today we will have left over Cheater's Chicken Pot Pie, Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steak, Spaghetti Squash, Salad, turkey burgers, and someone is bound to complain about the left overs so they will have chicken nuggets. Easy Peasy!

It's also my day to dust, vacuum, and scrub the house. I plan to enlist the kids to help me out on all of that. It's only fair. They live here too and 90% of the mess is theirs!

I developed a crock pot recipe I will be trying out tomorrow. If it's any good I will be posting it tomorrow night. After I am done with all of my Saturday chores I will be curling up with a book and a blanket. It's COLD here! It's only supposed to get up to 52 here today and we have a frost warning for tomorrow morning!


What do you usually do on Saturdays?

No comments:

Post a Comment