Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

Mushroom and Onion crock pot pork chops

I am sorry I don't have a picture of this one to share. We dug into it before I had a chance!! this recipe made 5 servings at 5 points per serving.

1 1/2 pounds boneless pork chops
1/2 cup minced onion
1 packet beefy onion soup mix
1 can low fat cream of mushroom soup.
1 cup water

Spray crock pot with cooking spray. Place on low setting. Put pork chops and minced onion in crock pot. Mix soup mix, mushroom soup, and water together and pour over pork chops and onions. Cook on low for 7-8 hours. Serve

The meat fell apart and was really tender. I served this with 2/3 cups of white rice for 3 points, some green beans, and a side salad. It was pretty good. My oldest even asked for seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment