Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Night off from Extravegent Cooking

Since it is snowing here today, yes I said the "S" word, I decided to take the day off from cooking a huge elaborate dinner.

We had instant mashed potatoes and baked chicken legs and thighs with buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing. I thought I would post my wing sauce recipe so if anyone want to try it they can. You can bake chicken wings and then toss them with this sauce for a spicy and tangy wing sauce. I poured it into individual bowls for dipping our chicken into. YUM!

Buffalo Sauce

1/4 cup I can't believe it's not butter (I use the stick kind not the kind in the tub)
1/2 cup Cayenne Pepper Sauce (I use Frank's Red hot)
1-2 TBSP apple Cider Vinegar

Bring to a simmer in a small sauce pan. Once it comes to a simmer, butter is melted, and everything is combined remove from heat. Taste and adjust according to you and your family's taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment